Our GOAL is to help you identify your childs unique needs, determine the services and supports necessary to access a free and apropriate public education, and obtain these services as quickly as possible.
- Consultation and education for families
- IEP consultation/pre-planning/records review
- Representation at IEP Meetings
- Obtain Special Education Services-academic, behavior, accommodations, assistive technologies and more
- Maintainence/revisions to Special Education Services
- Strategic educational development and planning
- Act as liason with schools, agencies, any stakeholders
- Education and representation with the Harbor Regional Center (HRC)
- Mediation consultation and/or representation
- Filing of compliance complaints with the Calfiornia Board of Education (CDE)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution consultation and/or representation
- Filing of complaints concerning discrimiation based on disablitly with the Office of Civil Righs (OCR)
- Observe child in all settings
- Write educational and/or behavioral reports
***We practice only in the state of California.