Our GOAL is to help you identify your childs unique needs, determine the services and supports necessary to access a free and apropriate public education, and obtain these services as quickly as possible.
- Education for families
- Secure effective educational programming and private tutoring
- Assist at IEP Meetings including attendance, strategic planning and records review
- Observe child in all settings
- Act as liason with schools, agencies, and stakeholders
- Suggest maintainence/revisions to services as your child grows
- Education and support with Regional Centers
- Provide guidance with mediation, compliance complaints, discrimination based on disablitiy, disputes and appeals
***We practice only in the state of California.